Thursday, November 18, 2010

Reaching Out

No rest for the wicked..really.


This is my remix of Front Line Assembly for the contest over at FIXT. Sign up and vote if you enjoy it. There are several other great artists that participated as well. Check out the list and be amazed :D



Next in line, I have been experimenting with a new sound. Melding sludge metal-noise-and dubstep elements to create something new.

So I am going to work on and release a special digital EP before I worry about releasing the 2nd R010R LP. Right now it is shaping up to be around 6 tracks. I might ask some people to drop a remix or two for it.

The average BPM for the tracks is about 110, so they are going to be really slow moving and fucked up noisy. Think like Scorn. The vocals are like metal though, really drawn out screaming, reminiscent of Neurosis.

To be honest, I have never felt so free before writing music. I am tearing down all ideas of fitting into a genre, just doing what I hear in my head and what I feel is not being done by anyone else. I think in another month or two this should be ready to drop on BandCamp. I'll do an update with some clips in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment