Thursday, September 2, 2010

Potholes in the road to salvation

There has been a set-back in the album release date. Ingo has decided to move locations within Germany this year, and opportunity has opened up for him and he wishes to strike while the iron is hot. This means it is very difficult to work on music at all, and the work on his kAlte fArben album and my mastering sessions have been put on hold until further notice.

In the mean time I have been working on audio experiments and remixes on the SoundCloud platform. Visit http://soundcloud.com/soillodge and you can hear a finalized R010R track, a remade LVX Occulta track, a few remixes, a new Advent Dawn experiment, and much more.

Currently I have been working on remixes for SITD and Testube. I always find it very difficult to work on music in the summer, but rest assured, when the weather gets cooler I will be hacking away at the noise again. Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment